Internationaal bedrijf actief in de Petrochemie
Headit is looking for a motivated, positive, and collegial Sales Support Administrator with excellent knowledge of Spanish, English, and a good understanding of Dutch.
About the Company
An international player with Belgian roots, active in the petrochemical sector, with its headquarters located in the Antwerp region.
Responsibilities as a Sales Support Administrator
- You will be responsible for coordinating the entire Order-to-Cash process;
- Work closely with the sales team and act as the primary contact for customers in your region;
- Organize transportation: book and coordinate shipments, prepare necessary transport documents, handle associated invoicing, and monitor deliveries;
- Build a strong relationship with your customer base, in collaboration with external sales;
- Set up and onboard new customers, considering their specific requirements;
- Maintain optimal stock levels in collaboration with Supply Chain;
- Inform customers about import regulations, shipment specifications, transportation methods, customs documents, etc.
What we expect from the Sales Support Administrator
- Higher education and/or initial relevant experience in a similar customer and sales support role;
- Good communication skills to build strong, positive relationships with your network of internal and external stakeholders;
- Administratively strong with a good knowledge of MS Office;
- A positive, motivated, and service-oriented attitude;
- An entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on approach with a focus on priorities;
- Independent and solution-oriented;
- Very strong knowledge of Spanish and English, good basic knowledge of Dutch. Any other European language is a significant plus.
What you can expect
- A varied, challenging role in a dynamic work environment in the Antwerp region with ambitious projects on the horizon;
- A company that encourages initiative and creativity;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home 2 days a week;
- A familial atmosphere with a diverse and international team;
- A training program focusing on personal Learning and Development;
- A comprehensive salary package with various additional benefits: meal vouchers, telecommuting allowance, hospitalization insurance, outpatient insurance, group insurance, ADV days and additional days off, attractive discounts, etc.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org