Headit is looking for a Coordinator Transport Operations for the EMEA region.
Where will you work?
The EMEA HQ of this leading, innovative Medical Devices company is located in Zaventem.
What are your responsibilities as a Coordinator Transport Operations?
- You’ll be a key player in ensuring the efficient execution of transport activities across the EMEA region. Be the go-to person for all things transport-related and make a significant impact on operations.
- Take charge of the day-to-day inbound and outbound shipping operations.
- Work closely together with internal stakeholders such as Customer Service, Warehouse and Control Tower.
- Support the submission of claims to logistics providers and handle customer complaints related to transport.
- Focus on Customs and interactions with external parties.
- Support in the analysis of KPI – Carrier performances.
- Assist on RFQs and projects to expand knowledge and increase cost and performance optimalisation.
What do we expect from you as a Coordinator Transport Operations?
- You bring experience in forwarding, have worked with transport companies and are familiar with their operations.
- You are able to work autonomously, with a result oriented approach, drive and resilience.
- Experienced in a highly regulated industry such as Life Science, Pharma, Medical Devices.
- A strong set of analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to produce clear and impactful reports.
- You ideally have experience with Customs.
- Excellent knowledge of English, ideally with a good level of Dutch (or at least another European language).
- Skilled in Ms Office – mainly Excel.
What do we offer you as Coordinator Transport Operations?
- You play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth movement of vital medical equipment across the EMEA region.
- Become part of a great team with a warm and open culture. A great spirit between team members, who enjoy each others company and offer support to each other.
- You receive a very competitive salary and annual bonus with fringe benefits including hospitalisation and group insurance, net allowance, etc.
- Possibility to work from home 2 days / week and 3 days from the office with full flexibility.