Headit is looking for a driven, positive minded and hands on Customer Service Administrator for DACH region.
About the company:
An internationally active company with Belgian origin, active in Petrochemicals and with HQ in the region of Antwerp.
As Customer Service Administrator for the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland):
- The coordination of the full order to cash process;
- Close collaboration with the Sales department and are the first contact for the customers in your region;
- Organisation of shipments within the DACH region: book and coordinate shipments, manage transport and custom documents, invoicing and follow up on deliveries;
- Set up and onboarding of new customers, considering customer specific requirements;
- Work together with Supply chain and operations to monitor forecasted vs actual orders;
- Monitoring of order parameters and stock management to ensure sufficient stock;
- Optimize shipments by configuring optimal loads;
- Inform customers in import rules & regulations, shipment terms, modes of transport, payments, customs and related documentation, etc;
- Support sales with customer forecasts.
Who are we looking for?
- You have relevant experience in a similar, customer and sales support role;
- Strong collaboration and communication skills that enable you to develop strong, positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders across multiple countries;
- Administratively skilled and good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Understanding of / interested in logistics (export, etc.) & supply chain processes;
- Accurate, proactive and a great sense of ownership;
- Positive minded and solution oriented;
- Very fluent communication in German and English. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
What can you expect?
- A versatile and challenging role with many cross departmental projects to take on;
- An environment that stimulates initiative and creative ideas;
- A good work-life balance with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home 2 days a week;
- A flat company structure, a very open, inclusive environment with a family atmosphere. You are part of a diverse and international team with colleagues in Belgium and abroad;
- A very good training program that supports your personal learning and development plans;
- A complete salary package including various fringe benefits:
- Meal vouchers, homework allowance, a hospitalisation insurance with outpatient care, group insurance, additional holidays, etc.